Consultant, Health Economics
Who you are:
- You have a degree in science, economics, mathematics, statistics or another relevant discipline
- You have experience independently managing projects or project components related to health economics
- You have strong numeracy and quantitative skills as well as competency using MS Excel and statistical packages (e.g. Stata, R)
- You are capable of tackling loosely defined problems analytically and applying pragmatic and logical problem solving skills
- You are a communicative person who values building strong relationships with colleagues and clients and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms and in a structured way, both spoken and written
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background enhances the work environment for our employees and leads to better solutions for our clients.
You will be contacted by one of our recruiters to arrange a prescreen call should your background be relevant for this opportunity who will be able to give you more information on this team and the opportunity and also explain the assessment process to you for this role.
Please send your CV : recrutRWI-FR@iqvia.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for driven candidates seeking to advance their career and join our team to help our clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. You will work in a dynamic, global company of over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries with a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings. As part of our team, you will contribute to the generation of insights and solutions into ways of improving real-world patient outcomes. Above all, your work will impact decision-making in various health care systems on treatment innovations, care provision and access.
What you’ll do:
- Produce materials and services relating to the Health Economics Outcomes Research business areas (health economic modelling, evidence synthesis, statistical analysis, health technology assessment submissions, report and publication development for value communication) that generate value for our clients
- Manage projects or project components independently, including guidance and delegation of tasks to more junior members of the team
- Strengthen your project management skills through client liaison and collaboration with senior project managers
- Engage with large data sets and apply real-world data to health economic decision-support tools
- Contribute to business development as well as internal initiatives for the advancement of innovative methodological approaches
- Work closely with a diverse range of peers, project managers and subject matter experts, both in the Paris office and offices across the world